Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Day 1: 670

Day 1: Start writing at 4:30 am, because I can't sleep. 670 words and two hours later, it's definitely sleepytime. I can get up before work on Wednesday and do another thousand.
At 10 am, the phone rings, and Brandi is stranded at the mechanic's, can I come get her? No problem. Then we have to go for a late breakfast, then a few errands since her car is in the shop, so I get back home at one, but I have to shower and I really need a nap...
Maybe I can slip in some writing at work? Oops, super busy night (in at 3 pm, and finally got home at 1 am). Still, it's only one day... And maybe I've fulfilled my crisis quota for at least the first week? Plus, who do I call when I need help? My girl Brandi. She's my rock, and my cheerleader, and my strong right hand.
So, it's 2 am, and I am going to try to go to bed. Hopefully, I can fall asleep, and maybe I can even dream part of the book - wouldn't that be cool?

2 Comments:

Blogger Nico said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Nico said...

Hunny I appreciate the shout out. *Blushes* but I must say you'd probably have a much smaller crisis quota if I weren't so jinxed. Thanks for being there just the same.

;)

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home